Tuesday, May 4, 2010

0031 - Dangerous Games You Played Out After Dark


First up, I suppose it is now my one month anniversary of daily posts. So that's cool.

Now for Story Time.
Last night, while making a midnight snack, I heard a noise, much like a firecracker, then from outside my window I saw what appeared to be a couple gentleman (I use the term loosely) fleeing the scene. I didn't pay much attention. Around two, as I was getting ready for bed, I heard outside my window what sounded like the police talking on their radios. An unfamiliar sense of curiosity took over so I went to look, and so it was, and not just that, but the whole area was taped off.
When I woke up this morning and went to get a bowl of cereal, my mom asked me if I had heard anything last night, which I related the aforementioned events, and she said on the news - whom she knew to watch cause she saw them outside the window this morning - that someone had been shot, and there had been some argument. The details I received were vague, and I never double checked myself.

Anyway...
This is part of one of the things I've been working on, thought I'd share it. I'm time managing so I won't get to continue working on the rest of it until the weekend. Hopefully I finish this weekend, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment