Some process work for today's page of Traded Stars; page 61.
This page I did a little differently and recorded the process, so I thought I would share that process here.
I started off with thumbnails of the layout/ compositions. Then instead of going ahead and drawing those thumbnails, I drew in the background of the page first. Followed by drawing the people on top.
The last page is where you can see exactly what I drew on top and where I had to erase to accommodate the characters.
You can see I stick fairly close to the thumbnails, but I don't mind changing panels to better suit the flow of the page. The last panel was changed so that the last three images all flowed together in one direction visually.